Capital Markets Day 2022
London, 05 May 2022: Helios Towers plc (“Helios Towers”, “the Group” or “the Company”), the independent telecommunications infrastructure company, today hosts its Capital Markets Day 2022. The live presentation will commence at 13:00 BST and will subsequently be available on-demand.
The presentation will provide further insight into how Helios Towers’ strategy will drive sustainable value creation for all stakeholders through:
- Delivering significant growth, returns and socio-economic impact through the Company’s enlarged platform; driven by unparalleled structural growth across its 10 markets, coupled with proven integration, execution and operational capabilities
- Owning and operating over 22,000 towers by 2026 (“22 by 26”)
- Driving adjusted EBITDA margins to 55-60% by 2026, with further scope to achieve 60-65% over the longer term
- Reducing carbon emissions per tenant by 46% in 2030(1), and achieve Net Zero by 2040
- Focusing on local talent development, including training over 70% of its workforce in Lean Six Sigma by 2026
Presentations from Helios Towers management include an overview of the company strategy and business model, proven execution and integration capabilities, driving real impact and returns, building a sustainable business and a detailed overview of the Group’s medium-term financial guidance.
(1) Reflects scope 1 and 2 emissions for our five operational markets as of 2020, against a 2020 baseline. Our target covers Tanzania, DRC, Ghana, South Africa and Congo Brazzaville.
Registration Link - Helios Towers Capital Markets Day 2022
Event Name: CMD2022
A replay of the event and transcript will remain available in the Investors section of the Company's website at:
Helios Towers - Results, reports and presentations
For further information go to: www.heliostowers.com
Chris Baker-Sams – Head of Strategic Finance and Investor Relations
+44 (0)752 310 1475
Edward Bridges / Stephanie Ellis
FTI Consulting LLP
+44 (0)20 3727 1000
About Helios Towers
- Helios Towers is a leading independent telecommunications infrastructure company, having established one of the most extensive tower portfolios across Africa. It builds, owns and operates telecom passive infrastructure, providing services to mobile network operators.
- Helios Towers owns and operates telecommunication tower sites in Tanzania, Democratic Republic of Congo, Congo Brazzaville, Ghana, South Africa, Senegal, Madagascar and Malawi. Following recent acquisition agreements and subject to regulatory approval, Helios Towers expects to establish a presence in two new markets in Africa and the Middle-East. Including these acquisitions and committed BTS, the Group’s total site count is expected to increase from over 10,500 towers to over 14,000.
- Helios Towers pioneered the model in Africa of buying towers that were held by single operators and providing services utilising the tower infrastructure to the seller and other operators. This allows wireless operators to outsource non-core tower-related activities, enabling them to focus their capital and managerial resources on providing higher quality services more cost-effectively.