London, 4 July 2023: Helios Towers plc (“Helios Towers”, the “Company”), the independent telecommunications infrastructure company, will announce results for the six months to 30 June 2023 on Thursday 3 August 2023.
Helios Towers’ management will host a conference call for analysts and institutional investors at 09:30 BST on the day. For the best user experience, please access the conference via the webcast. You can access the event using the link below:
Event Name: H12023
If you are unable to use the webcast for the event, or if you intend to participate in Q&A during the call, please dial in using the details below:
Europe & International: +44 204 587 0498
South Africa (local): 087 550 8441
USA (local): +1 646 664 1960
A replay of this conference call and transcript will remain available in the Investors section of the Company's website for a limited time at:
For further information go to:
Chris Baker-Sams - Head of Strategic Finance and Investor Relations
+44 (0)782 511 2288
Edward Bridges / Stephanie Ellis - FTI Consulting LLP
+44 (0)20 3727 1000
About Helios Towers
- Helios Towers is a leading independent telecommunications infrastructure company, having established one of the most extensive tower portfolios across Africa and the Middle East. It builds, owns and operates telecom passive infrastructure, providing services to mobile network operators.
- Helios Towers owns and operates over 13,600 telecommunication tower sites in Tanzania, Democratic Republic of Congo, Congo Brazzaville, Ghana, South Africa, Senegal, Malawi, Madagascar and Oman.
- Helios Towers pioneered the model in Africa of buying towers that were held by single operators and providing services utilising the tower infrastructure to the seller and other operators. This allows wireless operators to outsource non-core tower-related activities, enabling them to focus their capital and managerial resources on providing higher quality services more cost-effectively.
Upcoming Conferences and Events
Helios Towers management is expected to participate in the upcoming conferences outlined below:
- BofA European Telecoms Field Trip Fireside Chat (virtual) – 19 September 2023
- JP Morgan Emerging Markets Credit Conference (London) – 21 September 2023
- RBC Capital Markets Global Communications Infrastructure Conference (Chicago) – 27 to 28 September 2023