- Number of tenants increased by 8% year-on-year to 14,591 tenants (2018: 13,549). Q4 tenancy number increased by 3% (Q3 2019: 14,226).
- Number of sites increased by 3% year-on-year to 6,974 total sites (2018: 6,745). Q4 number of sites increased by 1% (Q3 2019: 6,903).
- Tenancy ratio increased by 0.08x to 2.09x (2018: 2.01x). Q4 tenancy ratio increased by 0.03x (Q3 2019: 2.06x).
- In March 2019, the Group entered the South African market through a partnership with Vulatel to create Helios Towers South Africa; and through the subsequent acquisition of SA Towers in May, delivering a pipeline of over 500 sites.
- On 18 October 2019 Helios Towers was admitted to the premium segment of the Official List and trading on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange.
- The Company continues to monitor markets to determine an adequate window for a potential refinancing of its existing capital structure through an issuance of notes. The refinancing is also expected to consist of a new revolving credit facility in an amount up to US$70m and a new US$200 term loan to be used for inorganic growth opportunities and general corporate purposes.
Read the FY 2019 results in full here