We own and operate a fleet of 6,903 towers and other passive infrastructure in Africa, and offer a variety of models to suit our customers’ requirements. Our main customers are the Big-Five African MNOs and high‑growth challengers.
Our strengths and market opportunities
- Long-term contracts
- Stable cash flows
- High growth markets with limited infrastructure in place
- Significant future growth expected
- Localised workforce
- Highly experienced management team
- With customers and suppliers
- Best-in-class customer experience
Innovation and technology
- Digital solutions
- Innovative use of renewable power sources
Our operating platform
We have an efficient tower-sharing model
We provide reliable power sources to tenants
We add ancillary services
Our long-term growth strategy
We have three strategic priorities
- In existing markets
- In new markets
- In new products and services
2 Business excellence
- Supply chain optimisation
- Business digitalisation
- Lean Six Sigma
- Building partnerships
- Training local people
- Environmental responsibility
- Embedding our values
We contribute to building local economies that enable businesses and individuals to grow.
We provide employment and training opportunities for local people, with us and our partners.
We reduce environmental impacts through our sustainable operating platform.
We offer financial returns and significant opportunities for future growth.