We own and operate a fleet of over 8,600 towers and other passive infrastructure in Africa, and offer a variety of models to suit our customers’ requirements. Our main customers are multinational MNOs, including the Big-Five African MNOs, as well as high growth challengers.
Our strengths and market opportunities
- Long-term contracts
- Stable cash flows
- High growth markets with limited infrastructure in place
- Significant future growth expected
- Localised workforce
- Highly experienced management team
- With customers and suppliers
- Best-in-class customer experience
Innovation and technology
- Digital solutions
- Innovative use of renewable power sources
Our operating platform
Tower space services
Reliable power services
Driven by our sustainable business strategy
Creating value for our stakeholders
Through our business model and strategy, we want to maximise the value we create for each of our stakeholders.
- Safe, local employment with development opportunities for our people to reach their full potential.
- Increased efficiencies related to cost*, resources and environment compared to traditional operator-owned models.
- High customer service levels with minimised downtime.
*On average we provide a lease rate that is 30% lower than the total cost of ownership for a mobile network operators (MNO). This frees up MNO resources for investment in differentiated propositions and technology upgrades such as 4G.
- Increased mobile connectivity that can improve lives and livelihoods as well as driving social and economic development in Africa.
- Reduced impact through multiple operators sharing our towers.
- Climate impacts mitigated through energy and operational efficiencies.
- Job creation, skills and knowledge exchange and improved standards through our partnership approach.
- Sustainable return on investment and value generation through execution of our strategy.