We own and operate a fleet of almost 7,000 towers and other passive infrastructure in Africa, and offer a variety of models to suit our customers’ requirements. Our main customers are the Big-Five African MNOs and high‑growth challengers.
Our strengths and market opportunities
- Long-term contracts
- Stable cash flows
- High growth markets with limited infrastructure in place
- Significant future growth expected
- Localised workforce
- Highly experienced management team
- With customers and suppliers
- Best-in-class customer experience
Innovation and technology
- Digital solutions
- Innovative use of renewable power sources
Our operating platform
We have an efficient tower-sharing model
We provide reliable power sources to tenants
We add ancillary services
Driven by strategy of sustainable profitable growth
- Existing markets
- New markets
- New offerings
- Supply chain optimisation
- Business digitalisation
- Lean Six Sigma
- Building partnerships
- Training local people
- Environmental responsibility
- Embedding our values
To deliver value to our stakeholders
- More efficient tower usage (30% discount on TCO)
- Reduced capital investment by MNOs frees resources to invest in differentiated propositions
- Contributions to building local economies that enable businesses and individuals to grow.
- Reduced environmental impact through our sustainable operating platform.
- Integrated partnerships with benefits including training and shared offices.
- Employment, training and promotion opportunities for local people, both with us and with our partners.
- Aim to maximise value generation through full execution of the strategy
- Dividend distribution policy to be considered in medium-term.